Benefit from USDINR movements – 5 ways to save cost
Written by QuantArt Market
Forex Hedging | 02 min Read
USD INR has become volatile, however this is an opportunity for those who manage their FX Risk Smartly. QuantArt, India’s top foreign exchange advisor for corporate’s, is helping companies to save costs and reduce risk in multiple ways. Some of them are as follows:
1. 95% of the companies, including large companies do not get the right price from banks. In 50% of the cases, the finance team is not even aware that they are being charged more. QuantArt can bring in 100% cost savings.
2. 95% of companies pay a high-interest rate on their loan. INR rates are high, unhedged foreign currency has risk and eventually costs high, full hedged foreign currency loan also doesn’t help much. QuantArt brings savings in 90% of the cases through appropriate hedging.
3. Our Algorithm has given very accurate signals for exporters and that has been helpful during this time to attain consistent forex savings and maintain budget rates.
4. Our budget rate solutions can help companies achieve their export budget rates comfortably at 76.00 for FY 2021-22.
5. There are another plethora of ways in which QuantArt helps companies like hedge accounting, risk management policy, new regulations and automation.
To discuss further you can call us at +91 79803 97803 or email: [email protected]
Our clients include Tata Group, AV Birla Group, Sterlite Group, Reliance group, Top Banks, NBFCs, MSMEs, and MNCs. Our senior advisors are specialists in treasury management and ex-bankers having worked with JPMorgan, HSBC, Goldman, etc before joining QuantArt. And have been in business for the last 8 years.
Check out our other article on Get right price on your Fx and Save Cost